Hi everyone:
I am interested to know the benefit from stimulus bill. I have listened at link http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/03/06/mm_1st_homebuyer/
They were talking about tax credit for "First-time homebuyer" The first-time homebuyer will get an $8,000 benefit from tax credit this year without paying back . It is different from last year because tax payer got $7,500 and they have to pay back. In this link, they also talked about the qualification for tax payer who will get benefit from this plan. I think this is a good time for someone who wants to buy a house and get the benefit from first-time homebuyer tax credit. I am thinking about this benefit.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Stimulus bill
Posted by george389 at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So finally, Obama started his moves.I'm very happy that at least we are moving somewhere. The money is good for the economy yet at state level they are cutting programs. The school boards are deciding to cut music program for elementary school. so I'm very worried,also the down side to this bill is that will it help us on the long run? anyway thanks for the information.
Post a Comment